Saturday 14 March 2009

Ready...............

Seem's like only a few month's ago i was sat here typing about my preparation's for the beginning of the scottish brown trout season, and the 09' season starts tomorrow!

I've already been down to the dreamstream today to check water level's /colour etc. For what it's worth it was carrying a fair bit of colour but clear enough to look enticing!

I'll be up first thing tomorrow, kit packed the night before to allow a sharp exit and i'll be spending the full day on running water. If thing's are slow we might even try a burn i found last week, do a bit of recce work.

I'm reasonably confident that i'll hit some trout tomorrow, not that it really matter's. Being on my stream's again will be enough to keep a smile on my face.

Picture's and blow by blow account up tomorrow night!

Scott

1 comment:

All about the grab said...

Looking forward to it Scott....tight lines!